At VSL, we are always committed to deliver best results to our various stakeholders by striving to expand and grow to be one of the local leading consultancy firms in providing various financing solutions for our clients. We are always on a constant lookout for confident individuals to join our dynamic team as a Business Development Executive or Telesales Originator.
Business Development Executive
You will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
You will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with Corporate-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Candidates with sales or relationship management experience in Banks &/or Financial Institutions with background in SME or Mortgage Loans would be an added advantage
- Only Singaporeans and Singaporean PRs will be considered. Fresh diploma & university graduates may apply.
We are looking for a personable, experienced telesales professional to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company and clients. You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
Duties and responsibilities
- Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities
- Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Address all customer queries with accuracy and honesty
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers
- Track and document calls and sales
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
Requirements & Qualifications
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Fluent in English language; bilingual a plus
- Personable and friendly tone of voice
- Ability to follow scripts without sounding mechanical
- Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collected
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past outbound telemarketing, customer service or call centre experiences are preferred
- Only Singaporeans and Singaporean PRs will be considered.
To express your interest in the above opportunities, drop us an email at email@example.com of your resume with a recent photograph, stating the position of interest